Extendable Tilting TV Wall Mount for 46"-90" TVs
The VLT6 is a revolutionary tilting TV mount, at a budget friendly price. Large TVs installed on traditional tilting mounts often hit the wall, limiting the maximum tilt range. The VLT6 extends from the wall 5.7", getting you the maximum tilt possible for your TV.
- Designed in the US to fit 46"-90" TVs & easily hold up to 150lbs, keeping your TV safe on the wall.
- Features 5.7" of extension on a tilting mount, allowing even 90" TVs to get the maximum tilt range possible, and eliminate screen glare.
- Extending from the wall also gives you easy access to cables behind the screen. Which makes hooking up your components a breeze.
- With side to side shift and post install height & level adjustments, you can still get a perfect finish, even if your stud placement and handiwork aren't flawless.
- An open wall plate design means the VLT6 can be mounted directly over electrical outlets for simple power connection.
- Our 3-step install process is made to be simple, you'll be done in under 30 minutes. Mount with confidence, our mounts are UL-listed for quality and safety.
- When you buy with SANUS, you also get our world-class customer service, available 7 days a week to help you with your install.
||793795530936 - Black
||30.00 " / 76.20cm
||18.11 " / 46.00cm
||2.75" - 5.75" / 6.99cm - 14.61cm
|TV Size Range:
||46" - 90" / 116.84cm - 228.60cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||150lbs / 68.04kg
||Yes 200 x 100 through 690 x 415 i
|Supported VESA Patterns
||View Supported Patterns
||7° / - 12°
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.